Cook (Andersonstown)Closing date for applications: Thursday / 30 June 2022 12:00pm
Job DetailsSalary: £10,745.28 | Hours: 21.00 |
We are a registered charity and social enterprise committed to changing the lives of people with learning disability and autism. We believe that with the right support, any individual with a learning disability or autism can reach their full potential.
**Interview likely to commence week beginning Monday 4th July 2022**
Working alongside our participants, you will work as part of the team to produce high-quality, home-cooked food using local ingredients. You will also have an input into menu development for the café. You will also have an input into menu development for the café.
- 1 years’ experience of cooking in a café or other commercial environment
- Literacy and numeracy level 2
- Basic food hygiene
- Experience and knowledge of learning disability around employment
- NVQ Level 2 in a catering subject
- years’ experience in a busy café / front of house
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV to Abbey (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date for applications is noon on Thursday 30th June 2022.
Interview likely to commence week beginning Monday 4th July 2022
Views all jobs