Wellbeing For Work CoachClosing date for applications: Friday 15th October 2021 12pm
Job DetailsSalary: £20,613.06 | Hours: 35hrs per week |
We are a registered charity and social enterprise committed to changing the lives of people with learning disability and autism. We believe that with the right support, any individual with a learning disability or autism can reach their full potential.
The overall purpose of the post is to support individuals with Learning Disability or Autism through the delivery of individual and small group coaching and training sessions. The aim is to help project participants overcome employment barriers, for example poor physical and emotional wellbeing, through the delivery of a comprehensive support package.
- 1 years’ experience of the delivery of training to individuals or in a group-based setting
- Level 3 qualification in a Health or Wellbeing related subject area
- N.B: If the successful candidate does not currently hold a Level 3 qualification in Health/Wellbeing, they must commit to the completion of an appropriate qualification (agreed in conjunction with their line manager) within 6 months of their date of appointment. (Course fees and associated costs will be paid by Orchardville)
- G.C.S.E Maths & English (Grade C or above)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Access, Excel etc.
- Current full driving license, valid in the UK, and access to a car or other form of transport which will permit you to carry out the duties of the post in full. N.B: Alternative transport methods will be considered for those who have a disability and cannot obtain a driving license.
Please note additional hours may be necessary to meet the demand of the post.
**Interviews will likely to be Thursday 28th October 2021**
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role please complete the application form and monitoring form and email/post it to Abbey Lowry at:
Views all jobs