International Men’s Day
Orchardville will be celebrating International Men’s Day on Thursday 19th November on Zoom.
Orchardville want to celebrate the positive value men bring to their families and communities. We want to raise awareness of men’s well-being and promote better health. We would like to highlight this with a few positive role models.
- 10am – Introduction from Robin Swann
- 10.15am – Positive Behavioural Specialist Rob Alexander, Praxis, speaking on the importance of looking after your mental wellbeing and physical appearance
- 11.30am – Cooking Demonstration from one of Orchardville’s own chef’s Andrew McDowell
- 12.30pm – Nutritional advice and some simple exercises with PT Steven Hunter
- 1.30pm – DJ set by our very own OUTRANKED ……. aka Graham Rankin
If you are a male and would like to join any of these sessions please contact Rachael.email@example.com or 07711374069 for log in details via zoom.