Employers across all sectors play a pivotal role in the progression of our participants. Orchardville strongly believes in a genuine partnership approach with employers that can help change the lives of our participants.
We support you with
- Free training on learning disability and autism
- Staff development - diverse teams perform better
- Working together to understand how your colleagues can contribute their time, money or talent
- An opportunity to better reflect the communities in which you work
- Brand boost - we’ll share our successes widely, helping your business engage with new audiences
- Contribution to your CSR objectives
- Our employment expertise to enhance diversity in your workplace
We are always excited to hear from employers and businesses who may want to...
Host a Visit
‘Talent Tours’ to showcase your business and help educate participants on the reality of working in your industry.
Provide participants with the opportunity to sample meaningful work experience or host mock interview panels that hone participant’s interview skills.
Share Industry Expertise
Use your sector knowledge and expertise to shape the training we deliver.
You may want to give back to your local community either through fundraising, volunteering your time or that of your staff, donating furniture, IT equipment or other items. Anything you can do will make a real difference to help us change the lives of our participants.
Orchardville Employer Champions
For many of the participants we work with, the opportunity to experience employment in a real work setting, or to get and keep a paid position, can be genuinely life changing. Our Employer Champions help us make this possible.
Learn more and check out some of Orchardville's Employer Champions!