Inspired by what we do? Passionate about changing
people’s lives? You can help us make a difference!
Our employees to know that they are changing people’s lives, that they’re part of something big that really matters. Already sold by what we do? Then click here to check out all of our current vacancies. But just in case, here are a few good reasons why you should come and work at Orchardville:
Make a difference and feel good about it! At Orchardville we recruit across a wide variety of vocational areas that work directly with our participants, including:
- Employment and work placement support
- Transitions Services
- Community Inclusion
- Education and well-being
- Vocational Mentoring in areas including office roles,
horticulture, catering and crafts among others.
Not for you? No problem! We also recruit for support roles in the areas of quality, operations, finance, HR and admin. You may not work directly with the participants – but you will be supporting those who do!
An opportunity to get the most out of your career and your life outside work! We regularly recruit for people with the right skills who are passionate about helping us achieve our mission and vision.
In Return We Will
- Provide a supportive environment that promotes well-being and positive work-life balance.
- Welcome you into a committed team of people working to ensure that we are providing the best possible services.
- Fully support you in your role and give you everything you need for your career to thrive. As we continue to expand both in numbers and geographically, there are regular opportunities for promotion and other internal job moves.
Our employees are the key to success!
We Reward them by Offering
- Flexible working
- Generous Holidays & Time Off
- Enhanced Sickness Absence Pay
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Shared Parental Leave & Adoption Pay
- Generous Pension Plan
- Death-in-Service Benefit
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee discount (currently 10%) at Orchardville cafes and business centres
- Time off in lieu system